Total Enrollment 1,026
There are 1,026 students including 900 undergraduate and 126 graduate students at Greensboro College for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 794 full-time and 232 part-time students with gender distribution of 479 male and 547 female students. Greensboro College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 17 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Greensboro College has a total enrollment of 1,026 with a gender distribution of 46.69% male (479 students) and 53.31% female (547 students). There are 448 male and 452 female students in undergraduate school and 31 male and 95 female students are attending graduate school at Greensboro College.
Greensboro College has 794 full-time and 232 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 737 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 163 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 57 students are full-time and 69 are part-time students.
At Greensboro College, 17 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 187 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 1,026 students. In undergraduate schools, 108 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 96 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||187||91||96|
|Not In Online Classes||822||792||30|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Greensboro College. There are 8 American Indian/Native American, 466 White, 267 Black/African American, 15 Asian, 83 Hispanic, and 77 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||8||2||6|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Greensboro College.
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school record in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in North Carolina?