Tuition & Fees $14,410
Student Population 38
Graduation Rate 61 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Hair Academy of Safford is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Safford, Arizona. The 2021 tuition & fees are $14,410 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 38 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Hair Academy of Safford varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $18,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Hair Academy of Safford. A total of 38 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Hair Academy of Safford is 61 %
Retention Rate for Hair Academy of Safford is 42 %
Student Population for Hair Academy of Safford is 38
Student to Faculty Ratio for Hair Academy of Safford is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
Hair Academy of Safford offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Hair Academy of Safford does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Hair Academy of Safford has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Arizona?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Arizona?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Arizona?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Arizona?