Tuition & Fees $15,250
Student Population 14
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $8,070
It is a non-degree granting school.Kor Beauty Academy is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Peoria, Arizona. The 2021 tuition & fees are $15,250 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 14 students are enrolled.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Kor Beauty Academy in the academic year 2020-2021. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition and fees is $15,250.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Kor Beauty Academy. The average received amount of financial aid is $8,070 and 89% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 14 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 20 to 1.
Retention Rate for Kor Beauty Academy is 100 %
Student Population for Kor Beauty Academy is 14
Student to Faculty Ratio for Kor Beauty Academy is 20 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
20 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $8,070 at Kor Beauty Academy.
Financial Aid Amount
Kor Beauty Academy offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Kor Beauty Academy does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Arizona?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Arizona?