Off-Campus Living Costs $16,275
Hallmark 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Hallmark University is $34,700. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees are reported as $16,275 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $50,974 when living off-campus for the academic year 2019-2020. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Tuition & Fees||$34,700|
|Books & Supplies||-|
|Room & Board||$9,030|
|Average Financial Aid||$5,624|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$45,350|
|***Hallmark University does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2015-2016, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $34,700.
|2013||2014||2015||2016||Tuition & Fees||-||-||-||$34,700|
For the academic year 2015-2016, the average costs for living costs at Hallmark University is and $16,275 when living off-campus .
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||-||-||-||$9,030|
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Texas?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Texas?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Texas?