Heartland Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Normal, Illinois. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 5,063 students are enrolled into Heartland Community College. It is a Associate's - Public Rural-serving Large by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Heartland Community College tuition and fees are $4,740 for Illinois residents and $9,240 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Heartland Community College. Total 5,063 students are attending Heartland Community College and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,761 and 38 students received grants of scholarship aid (0.75% of total undergraduate students). Total 5,063 students are attending Heartland Community College and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
|Address||1500 West Raab Road, Normal, IL 61761-9446|
|Net Price Calculator||www.heartland.edu/payingForCollege/cost/netPriceCalculator.html|
Heartland Community College offers 48 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||15||2|
|One but less than two years certificate||13||1|
Heartland Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Heartland Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Heartland Community College accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✗|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Illinois?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Illinois?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Illinois?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Illinois?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Illinois?