Oakton Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Des Plaines, Illinois. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 8,454 students are enrolled into Oakton Community College. It is a Associate's - Public Urban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2018-2019, Oakton Community College tuition and fees are $3,985 for Illinois residents and $10,446 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at Oakton Community College. Total 8,454 students are attending Oakton Community College and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,588 and 2,226 students received grants of scholarship aid (26.33% of total undergraduate students). Total 8,454 students are attending Oakton Community College and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
|Address||1600 E Golf Rd., Des Plaines, IL 60016-1268|
|Net Price Calculator||https://npc.collegeboard.org/student/app/oakton|
Oakton Community College offers 103 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||41||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||25||0|
Oakton Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Oakton Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Oakton Community College accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✔|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Illinois?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Illinois?
- What colleges is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Illinois?
- How Much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Illinois?