Parkland College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Champaign, Illinois. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 7,074 students are enrolled into Parkland College. It is a Associate's - Private Not-for-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Parkland College tuition and fees are $5,130 for Illinois residents and $11,580 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Parkland College. Total 7,074 students are attending Parkland College and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,388 and 33 students received grants of scholarship aid (0.47% of total undergraduate students). Total 7,074 students are attending Parkland College and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
|Address||2400 W Bradley Ave, Champaign, IL 61821-1899|
|Net Price Calculator||www2.parkland.edu/calculator/NetPriceCalculator/npcalc.htm|
Parkland College offers 119 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||36||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||30||0|
Parkland College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Parkland College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
Parkland College accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✔|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Illinois?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Illinois?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?