Total Enrollment 7,074
Parkland College has a total enrollment of 7,074 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 2,874 full-time and 4,200 part-time students with gender distribution of 3,251 male and 3,823 female students. Parkland College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 936 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Parkland College has a total enrollment of 7,074 with a gender distribution of 45.96% male (3,251 students) and 54.04% female (3,823 students).
Parkland College has 2,874 full-time and 4,200 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 2,874 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 4,200 students are attending with part-time status.
At Parkland College, 936 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,842 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 7,074 students.
|In Some Online Classes||1,842||1,842||0|
|Not In Online Classes||4,296||4,296||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Parkland College. There are 12 American Indian/Native American, 4,003 White, 860 Black/African American, 299 Asian, 634 Hispanic, 8 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 535 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||12||6||6|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||8||3||5|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Parkland College.
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Illinois?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Illinois?