Tuition & Fees $29,040
Student Population 182
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,829
Hebrew College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Newton Centre, Massachusetts. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $29,040 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 182 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Hebrew College are $29,040. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $31,200 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Hebrew. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,829 and 2% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 182 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 1 to 1.
Student Population for Hebrew College is 182
Student to Faculty Ratio for Hebrew College is 1 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
1 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,829 at Hebrew College.
Financial Aid Amount
Hebrew offers 13 major programs through online and on-site education where 9 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||7||4|
|Post Master's Degree||1||1|
Hebrew College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Massachusetts?