Tuition & Fees $30,000
Student Population 137
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $7,267
Hebrew College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Newton Centre, Massachusetts. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $30,000 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 137 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Hebrew's tuition & fees is $30,000. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $32,120.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Hebrew.
The average received amount of financial aid is $7,267 and 2% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 137 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 1 to 1.
Student Population for Hebrew College is 137
Student to Faculty Ratio for Hebrew College is 1 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
1 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $7,267 at Hebrew College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||160 Herrick Road, Newton Centre, MA 02459-2237|
|Net Price Calculator||www.hebrewcollege.edu/|
Hebrew offers 12 major programs through online and on-site education where 6 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||6||3|
Hebrew College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Massachusetts?