Tuition & Fees $35,720
Student Population 1,555
Mount Ida College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Newton, Massachusetts. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $35,720 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,555 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Mount Ida College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $43,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Mount Ida's tuition & fees is $35,720. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $11,340.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Mount Ida. A total of 1,555 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
Retention Rate for Mount Ida College is 67 %
Student Population for Mount Ida College is 1,555
Student to Faculty Ratio for Mount Ida College is 13 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
13 to 1
Mount Ida offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Mount Ida College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Mount Ida College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?