2023 Tuition & Fees $8,328
Student Population 30
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,153
Graduation Rate 25 %
Students:Faculty 3 : 1
Heritage Bible College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Dunn, North Carolina. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
Heritage Bible College is one of 27 colleges affiliated with Other Protestant.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $8,328 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 30 students are enrolled.
Explore Heritage Bible College
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Heritage Bible's tuition & fees is $8,328.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Heritage Bible.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,153 and 84% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 30 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 3 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Heritage Bible College is 25 %
Student Population for Heritage Bible College is 30
Student to Faculty Ratio for Heritage Bible College is 3 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
3 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,153 at Heritage Bible College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||494 Antioch Church Road, Dunn, NC 28334|
|Net Price Calculator||www.heritagebiblecollege.edu/uploads/2/7/2/3/27230771/index.html|
Heritage Bible offers 2 major programs through online completely. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
Heritage Bible College is an online complete school which means students can get degrees through only distance learning. The school offers undergraduate degrees via online classes. The school provides programs to its students.
|Degrees From Online Classes Completely|
Know about North Carolina Colleges
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in North Carolina?
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Carolina?