Tuition & Fees $8,328
Student Population 43
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,074
Heritage Bible College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Dunn, North Carolina. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $8,328 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 43 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Heritage Bible's tuition & fees is $8,328.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Heritage Bible.
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,074 and 73% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 43 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 5 to 1.
Student Population for Heritage Bible College is 43
Student to Faculty Ratio for Heritage Bible College is 5 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
5 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,074 at Heritage Bible College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||494 Antioch Church Road, Dunn, NC 28334|
|Net Price Calculator||www.heritagebiblecollege.edu/uploads/2/7/2/3/27230771/index.html|
Heritage Bible offers 2 major programs through online completely. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Heritage Bible College is an online complete school which means students can get degrees through only distance learning. The school offers undergraduate degrees via online classes. The school provides programs to its students.
|Degrees From Online Classes Completely|
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in North Carolina?