Tuition & Fees $8,328
Student Population 32
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,707
Graduation Rate 17 %
Heritage Bible College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Dunn, North Carolina. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $8,328 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 32 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Heritage Bible College are $8,328.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Heritage Bible. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,707 and 95% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 32 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 3 to 1.
Heritage Bible offers 2 major programs through online completely. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Heritage Bible College is an online complete school which means students can get degrees through only distance learning. The school offers undergraduate degrees via online classes. The school provides programs to its students.
|Degrees From Online Classes Completely|
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school record in North Carolina?