Tuition & Fees $13,495
Student Population 104
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,909
Graduation Rate 63 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Hilltop Beauty School is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Daly City, California.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $13,495 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 104 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Hilltop Beauty School varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $27,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Hilltop Beauty School in the academic year 2021-2022. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition & fees is $13,495.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Hilltop Beauty School.
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,909 and 64% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 104 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Hilltop Beauty School is 63 %
Retention Rate for Hilltop Beauty School is 75 %
Student Population for Hilltop Beauty School is 104
Student to Faculty Ratio for Hilltop Beauty School is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,909 at Hilltop Beauty School.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||6317 Mission St, Daly City, CA 94014|
|Net Price Calculator||www.hilltopbeautyschool.com/cosmetology-gedt/|
Hilltop Beauty School offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Hilltop Beauty School does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?