Graduate Program 1 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 11
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $6,837
Hiram College offers 1 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Total 11 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Hiram. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $6,837. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Hiram College.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (1 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Not reported. |
Request recent information for Online Graduate Programs
|Tuition & Fees||$6,837|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||11 graduate students|
It offers 1 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $6,837 at Hiram College. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are decreased by -0.03% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$6,610||$6,864||$6,839||$6,837|
At Hiram College, 11 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 5 male and 6 female students. By attendance status, there are 0 full-time and 11 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Hiram College, 0 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 11 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0|
|Not In Online Classes||11|
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Ohio?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Ohio?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?