Acceptance Rate 59.67%
SAT Score 1,007
ACT Score 22
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 59.67% at Hiram College where a total of 2,834 students applied and 1,691 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,007 and the average ACT score is 22. It requires three items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Hiram College.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$25|
|Average Test Scores||1,007 SAT / 22 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At Hiram, 56 applicants (25% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 155 applicants (68%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,007 and the average ACT score is 22 at Hiram. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,153 and 25th percentile score is 860. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 73 and the 25th percentile score is 49. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Hiram.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||430||580|
Hiram College requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores) and recommends 2 articles (High School Rank, Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 2 item(s) (Recommendations, TOEFL) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Hiram College
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Hiram College is Semester. Hiram College accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Hiram College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Ohio?