Tuition & Fees $19,974
Student Population 78
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $8,633
Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is a Other special-focus institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $19,974 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 78 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $43,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science are $19,974.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science. The average received amount of financial aid is $8,633 and 41% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 78 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Ohio?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Ohio?