Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 35
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 41%
Average Aid Amount $8,633
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 35 students (41% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $8,633. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 0 students (0% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science is $19,974, for reference.
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Ohio?