Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science is accredited by Higher Learning Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 1 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1982 - Current|
Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science has 1 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|American Board of Funeral Service Education, Committee on Accreditation|
|Funeral Service Education (FUSER) - Institutions and programs awarding diplomas, associate degrees and bachelor's degrees||Accredited (Actual)||4/8/1987 - Current|
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Ohio?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Ohio?