Acceptance Rate 66 %
SAT Average 1,273
Tuition & Fees $58,650
Student Population 2,241
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $30,623
Hobart William Smith Colleges is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Geneva, New York. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $58,650 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 2,241 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 66% and the graduation rate is 77% last year.
The salary after graduation from Hobart William Smith Colleges varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $62,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Hobart William Smith Colleges are $58,650. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $15,200 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Hobart William Smith Colleges. The acceptance rate of Hobart William Smith Colleges is 66% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 20%. The average graduation rate is 77% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $30,623 and 92% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,241 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Hobart William Smith Colleges offers 52 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Hobart William Smith Colleges does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $7,140)
Hobart William Smith Colleges has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New York?