Acceptance Rate 95.31%
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 95.31% at Holy Names University where a total of 703 students applied and 670 were accepted. It requires three items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Holy Names.
Holy Names University requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School Rank, Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Holy Names University is Semester. Holy Names University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Holy Names University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in California?