Holy Names University is accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 2 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|WASC Senior College and University Commission||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1949 - Current|
Holy Names University has 2 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the baccalaureate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||9/28/2002 - Current|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the graduate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||4/12/1999 - Current|
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in California?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?