Tuition & Fees $31,950
Student Population 197
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,271
Graduation Rate 83 %
Homestead Schools is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Torrance, California. The highest degree offered by Homestead Schools is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $31,950 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 197 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Homestead Schools are $31,950.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Homestead Schools. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,271 and 79% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 197 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Homestead Schools offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Homestead Schools offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in California?