2023 Tuition & Fees $35,000
Student Population 179
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,433
Students:Faculty 15 : 1
Homestead Schools is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Torrance, California. The highest degree offered by Homestead Schools is Bachelor's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $35,000 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 179 students are enrolled.
Explore Homestead Schools
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Homestead Schools's tuition & fees is $35,000.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Homestead Schools.
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,433 and 56% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 179 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Student Population for Homestead Schools is 179
Student to Faculty Ratio for Homestead Schools is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,433 at Homestead Schools.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||23800 Hawthorne Blvd. Ste 200, Torrance, CA 90505|
|Net Price Calculator||www.homesteadschools.net/VN/Homestead.NetPriceCalculator.htm|
Homestead Schools offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
Homestead Schools offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Know about California Colleges
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?