Tuition & Fees $13,490
Student Population 1,093
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,408
Graduation Rate 81 %
Hunter Business School is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Levittown, New York. It is a non-degree granting school.The 2021 tuition & fees are $13,490 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,093 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Hunter Business School varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $30,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Hunter Business School are $13,490.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Hunter Business School. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,408 and 64% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,093 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Hunter Business School offers 8 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||2||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||4||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||2||0|
Hunter Business School does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New York?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in New York?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New York?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New York?