Total Enrollment 1,093
Hunter Business School has a total enrollment of 1,093 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 727 full-time and 366 part-time students with gender distribution of 186 male and 907 female students.
Hunter Business School has a total enrollment of 1,093 with a gender distribution of 17.02% male (186 students) and 82.98% female (907 students).
Hunter Business School has 727 full-time and 366 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 727 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 366 students are attending with part-time status.
Hunter Business School does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Hunter Business School. There are 5 American Indian/Native American, 540 White, 190 Black/African American, 31 Asian, 280 Hispanic, 1 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 8 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||5||0||5|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||1||0||1|
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New York?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New York?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?