Acceptance Rate 60.00 %
2023 Tuition & Fees $22,225
Student Population 71
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $8,615
Graduation Rate 74 %
Hussian College-Philadelphia is a private (for-profit), four-years institute located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It is a School of art, music, and design by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $22,225 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 71 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 60.00% and the graduation rate is 74% last year.
The salary after graduation from Hussian College-Philadelphia varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $36,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
Explore Hussian College-Philadelphia
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Hussian College-Philadelphia's tuition & fees is $22,225.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Hussian College-Philadelphia. The acceptance rate of Hussian College-Philadelphia is 60.00% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 50.00%. The average graduation rate is 74% and the transfer-out rate is 11%.
The average received amount of financial aid is $8,615 and 78% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 71 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Hussian College-Philadelphia is 60.00 %.
Graduation Rate for Hussian College-Philadelphia is 74 %
Transfer-out Rate for Hussian College-Philadelphia is 11 %
Retention Rate for Hussian College-Philadelphia is 67 %
Student Population for Hussian College-Philadelphia is 71
Student to Faculty Ratio for Hussian College-Philadelphia is 16 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
16 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $8,615 at Hussian College-Philadelphia.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||1500 Spring Garden Street Ste. 101, Philadelphia, PA 19130|
|Net Price Calculator||www.hussiancollege.edu/net-price-calculator/|
Hussian College-Philadelphia offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
Hussian College-Philadelphia does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Know about Pennsylvania Colleges
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Pennsylvania?