2023 Tuition & Fees $17,532
Student Population 431
Students:Faculty 9 : 1
The Art Institute of Pittsburgh is a private (for-profit), four-years institute located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. It is a School of art, music, and design by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $17,532 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 431 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from The Art Institute of Pittsburgh varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $38,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, The Art Institute of Pittsburgh's tuition & fees is $17,532.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at The Art Institute of Pittsburgh. A total of 431 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
Retention Rate for The Art Institute of Pittsburgh is 53 %
Student Population for The Art Institute of Pittsburgh is 431
Student to Faculty Ratio for The Art Institute of Pittsburgh is 9 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
9 to 1
The Art Institute of Pittsburgh offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
The Art Institute of Pittsburgh offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
The Art Institute of Pittsburgh has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Pennsylvania?