Acceptance Rate 62.51%
SAT Score 890
ACT Score 16
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 62.51% at Huston-Tillotson University where a total of 2,766 students applied and 1,729 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 890 and the average ACT score is 16. It requires three items to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Huston-Tillotson University.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$25|
|Graduate Application Fees||$100|
|Average Test Scores||890 SAT / 16 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences|
At Huston-Tillotson, 161 applicants (79% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 62 applicants (30%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 890 and the average ACT score is 16 at Huston-Tillotson. SAT 75th percentile score is 980 and 25th percentile score is 800. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 53 and the 25th percentile score is 41. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Huston-Tillotson.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||400||490|
Huston-Tillotson University requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Huston-Tillotson University
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✗|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Huston-Tillotson University is Semester. Huston-Tillotson University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences. Next table describes credits that Huston-Tillotson University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Texas?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Texas?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Texas?