Tuition & Fees $4,780
Student Population 232
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,826
Graduation Rate 35 %
Ilisagvik College is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Barrow, Alaska. It is a Tribal College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $4,300 for Alaska residents and $4,780 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 232 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Ilisagvik College are $4,300 for Alaska residents and $4,780 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Ilisagvik. The average received amount of financial aid is $2,826 and 35% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 232 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Ilisagvik College is 35 %
Transfer-out Rate for Ilisagvik College is 35 %
Student Population for Ilisagvik College is 232
Student to Faculty Ratio for Ilisagvik College is 8 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
8 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,826 at Ilisagvik College.
Financial Aid Amount
Ilisagvik offers 49 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||22||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||15||0|
Ilisagvik College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
(Typical Annual Charge: $9,000)
Ilisagvik College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Alaska?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Alaska?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Alaska?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Alaska?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Alaska?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Alaska?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Alaska?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Alaska?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Alaska?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Alaska?