University of Alaska System of Higher Education (UA) is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Fairbanks, Alaska. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs . The highest degree offered by University of Alaska System of Higher Education is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship.
|Address||910 Yukon Drive, Suite 202 Butrovich Building, Fairbanks, AK 99775-5000|
|Net Price Calculator||www.alaska.edu/future/tuition-fees/|
UA offers 0 programs through online completely. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
University of Alaska System of Higher Education does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
University of Alaska System of Higher Education has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
University of Alaska System of Higher Education accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✗|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✗|
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Alaska?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Alaska?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Alaska?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Alaska?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Alaska?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Alaska?
- What colleges is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Alaska?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Alaska?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Alaska?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Alaska?