Tuition & Fees $5,517
Student Population 359
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,502
Graduation Rate 82 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Immokalee Technical College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Immokalee, Florida. The 2021 tuition & fees are $5,391 for Florida residents and $5,517 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 359 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Immokalee Technical College are $5,391 for Florida residents and $5,517 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at iTECH. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,502 and 70% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 359 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Immokalee Technical College is 82 %
Transfer-out Rate for Immokalee Technical College is 2 %
Retention Rate for Immokalee Technical College is 90 %
Student Population for Immokalee Technical College is 359
Student to Faculty Ratio for Immokalee Technical College is 13 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
13 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,502 at Immokalee Technical College.
Financial Aid Amount
iTECH offers 16 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||3||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||11||1|
|Two but less than four years certificate||2||0|
Immokalee Technical College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Florida?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Florida?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Florida?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Florida?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Florida?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Florida?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Florida?