Acceptance Rate 83.61%
SAT Score 1,135
ACT Score 25
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 83.61% at Indiana University-Purdue University-Indianapolis where a total of 15,194 students applied and 12,704 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,135 and the average ACT score is 25. It requires three items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to IUPUI.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$65|
|Graduate Application Fees||$65|
|Average Test Scores||1,135 SAT / 25 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At IUPUI, 1,147 applicants (33% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 361 applicants (10%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,135 and the average ACT score is 25 at IUPUI. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,230 and 25th percentile score is 1,040. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 81 and the 25th percentile score is 62. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at IUPUI.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||520||620|
Indiana University-Purdue University-Indianapolis requires 3 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School GPA, High School Rank) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Indiana University-Purdue University-Indianapolis is Semester. Indiana University-Purdue University-Indianapolis accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Indiana University-Purdue University-Indianapolis accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Indiana?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Indiana?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Indiana?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Indiana?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Indiana?