Tuition & Fees $18,199
Student Population 28
Institute of Taoist Education and Acupuncture is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Louisville, Colorado. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $18,199 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 28 students are enrolled.
For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $19,760.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at ITEA. A total of 28 students is attending .
Student Population for Institute of Taoist Education and Acupuncture is 28
ITEA offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Institute of Taoist Education and Acupuncture does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Institute of Taoist Education and Acupuncture has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Colorado?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Colorado?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Colorado?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Colorado?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Colorado?