Tuition & Fees $18,199
Student Population 26
Institute of Taoist Education and Acupuncture is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Louisville, Colorado. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $18,199 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 26 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $19,760 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at ITEA. A total of 26 students is attending .
Student Population for Institute of Taoist Education and Acupuncture is 26
ITEA offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Institute of Taoist Education and Acupuncture does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Institute of Taoist Education and Acupuncture has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Colorado?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Colorado?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Colorado?