Tuition & Fees $16,200
Student Population 132
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,297
Graduation Rate 54 %
It is a non-degree granting school.International Academy is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in South Daytona, Florida. The 2021 tuition & fees are $16,200 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 132 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from International Academy varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $22,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at International Academy in the academic year 2020-2021. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition and fees is $16,200.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at International Academy. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,297 and 65% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 132 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
Graduation Rate for International Academy is 54 %
Retention Rate for International Academy is 73 %
Student Population for International Academy is 132
Student to Faculty Ratio for International Academy is 6 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
6 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,297 at International Academy.
Financial Aid Amount
International Academy offers 8 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||4||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||4||0|
International Academy does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
International Academy has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Florida?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Florida?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Florida?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Florida?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Florida?