Tuition & Fees $15,685
Student Population 50
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,113
Graduation Rate 35 %
It is a non-degree granting school.First Coast Barber Academy is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Jacksonville, Florida. The 2021 tuition & fees are $15,685 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 50 students are enrolled.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at First Coast Barber Academy in the academic year 2020-2021. The largest vocational program is Barbering/Barber and the tuition and fees is $15,685.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at FCB Academy. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,113 and 91% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 50 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 21 to 1.
Graduation Rate for First Coast Barber Academy is 35 %
Retention Rate for First Coast Barber Academy is 20 %
Student Population for First Coast Barber Academy is 50
Student to Faculty Ratio for First Coast Barber Academy is 21 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
21 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,113 at First Coast Barber Academy.
Financial Aid Amount
FCB Academy offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
First Coast Barber Academy does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
First Coast Barber Academy has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Florida?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Florida?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Florida?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Florida?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Florida?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Florida?