Tuition & Fees $16,100
Student Population 237
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $1,693
Graduation Rate 96 %
It is a non-degree granting school.La Belle Beauty School is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Hialeah, Florida. The 2021 tuition & fees are $16,100 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 237 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from La Belle Beauty School varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $16,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at La Belle Beauty School in the academic year 2020-2021. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition and fees is $16,100.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at La Belle Beauty School. The average received amount of financial aid is $1,693 and 59% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 237 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 20 to 1.
Graduation Rate for La Belle Beauty School is 96 %
Retention Rate for La Belle Beauty School is 100 %
Student Population for La Belle Beauty School is 237
Student to Faculty Ratio for La Belle Beauty School is 20 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
20 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $1,693 at La Belle Beauty School.
Financial Aid Amount
La Belle Beauty School offers 6 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||5||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
La Belle Beauty School does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Florida?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Florida?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Florida?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Florida?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Florida?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Florida?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Florida?