Total Enrollment 54
International College of Broadcasting has a total enrollment of 54 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By gender, there are 46 male and 8 female students at International College of Broadcasting.
International College of Broadcasting has a total enrollment of 54 with a gender distribution of 85.19% male (46 students) and 14.81% female (8 students).
International College of Broadcasting does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at International College of Broadcasting. There are 29 White, 22 Black/African American, 2 Hispanic, and 1 students with other races.
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Ohio?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Ohio?