Graduate Rate 29.87%
Transfer-Out Rate 55%
Retention Rate 62%
At Iowa Wesleyan University, the graduation rates was 29.87% (23 students out of 77 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 16 male and 7 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Iowa Wesleyan University. Last year, the graduation rate was 29.87%. where 23 students out of 77 candidate completed their degree.
18 students completed their course in 4 years and 5 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 0 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||23.38%||21.67%||29.41%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||20.00%
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Iowa Wesleyan University is 54.55% (42 out of 77 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Iowa Wesleyan University, the retention rate is 62%.
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Iowa?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Iowa?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Iowa?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Iowa?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Iowa?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Iowa?