Graduate Program 29 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 479
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $15,957
John Carroll University offers 29 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Total 479 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at JCU and 1 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $15,957. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at John Carroll University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (29 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Not reported. |
Request recent information for Online Graduate Programs
|Tuition & Fees||$15,957|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||479 graduate students|
1 enrolled in online courses
It offers 29 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||2||0|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $15,957 at John Carroll University. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are decreased by -4.95% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$16,238||$15,471||$16,788||$15,957|
At John Carroll University, 479 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 188 male and 291 female students. By attendance status, there are 234 full-time and 245 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At John Carroll University, 1 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 4 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 479 students.
|In Some Online Classes||4|
|Not In Online Classes||474|
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Ohio?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Ohio?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Ohio?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Ohio?