Tuition & Fees $6,800
Student Population 72
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,689
Graduation Rate 50 %
Allegheny Wesleyan College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Salem, Ohio. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $6,800 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 72 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Allegheny Wesleyan College are $6,800.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Allegheny Wesleyan. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,689 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 72 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
Allegheny Wesleyan offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
Allegheny Wesleyan College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
(Typical Annual Charge: $2,200)
Allegheny Wesleyan College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Ohio?