Graduate Rate 41.67%
Transfer-Out Rate 13%
Retention Rate 43%
At Allegheny Wesleyan College, the graduation rates was 41.67% (10 students out of 24 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 2 male and 8 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Allegheny Wesleyan College. Last year, the graduation rate was 41.67%. where 10 students out of 24 candidate completed their degree.
1 students completed their course in 4 years and 4 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 2 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||4.17%||0.00%||5.88%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Allegheny Wesleyan College is 12.50% (3 out of 24 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Allegheny Wesleyan College, the retention rate is 43%.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Ohio?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Ohio?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Ohio?