Acceptance Rate 78.85 %
SAT Average 1,178
Tuition & Fees $28,000
Student Population 274
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $13,586
John Paul the Great Catholic University is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Escondido, California. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $28,000 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 274 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 78.85% and the graduation rate is 62% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, John Paul the Great Catholic's tuition & fees is $28,000. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $26,200.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at John Paul the Great Catholic. The acceptance rate of John Paul the Great Catholic is 78.85% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 50.91%. The average graduation rate is 62% and no students have transferred out from the school.
The average received amount of financial aid is $13,586 and 98% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 274 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 19 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for John Paul the Great Catholic University is 78.85 %.
Graduation Rate for John Paul the Great Catholic University is 62 %
Retention Rate for John Paul the Great Catholic University is 70 %
Student Population for John Paul the Great Catholic University is 274
Student to Faculty Ratio for John Paul the Great Catholic University is 19 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
19 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $13,586 at John Paul the Great Catholic University.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||155 W. Grand Ave, Escondido, CA 92025|
|Net Price Calculator||https://jpcatholic.edu/admission/cost/npcalc.html|
John Paul the Great Catholic offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
John Paul the Great Catholic University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?