Acceptance Rate 73 %
SAT Average 1,124
Tuition & Fees $27,100
Student Population 308
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $13,321
John Paul the Great Catholic University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Escondido, California. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $27,100 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 308 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 73% and the graduation rate is 58% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of John Paul the Great Catholic University are $27,100. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $26,200 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at John Paul the Great Catholic. The acceptance rate of John Paul the Great Catholic is 73% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 29%. The average graduation rate is 58% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $13,321 and 98% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 308 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
John Paul the Great Catholic offers 6 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||1|
John Paul the Great Catholic University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in California?