Tuition & Fees $14,395
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,183
JZ Trend Academy Paul Mitchell Partner School (JZ Trend Academy) is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Bismarck, North Dakota. JZ Trend Academy Paul Mitchell Partner Schoolis a non-degree granting school.The 2020 tuition & fees of JZ Trend Academy Paul Mitchell Partner School is $14,395 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into JZ Trend Academy.
The salary after graduation from JZ Trend Academy Paul Mitchell Partner School varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $24,900. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, JZ Trend Academy Paul Mitchell Partner School tuition and fees are $14,395 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at JZ Trend Academy. Total 6,106 students are attending JZ Trend Academy and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,183 and 51 students received grants of scholarship aid (0.99% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending JZ Trend Academy and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
|Address||1320 Tacoma Avenue, Bismarck, ND 58504|
|Net Price Calculator||paulmitchell.edu/bismarck/programs/cosmetology|
JZ Trend Academy offers 2 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
JZ Trend Academy Paul Mitchell Partner School does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
JZ Trend Academy Paul Mitchell Partner School has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in North Dakota?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in North Dakota?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in North Dakota?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in North Dakota?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require recommendations in North Dakota?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in North Dakota?