Tuition & Fees $17,790
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,680
Graduation Rate 91 %
The Salon Professional Academy-Fargo (The Salon Professional Academy-Fargo) is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Fargo, North Dakota. The Salon Professional Academy-Fargois a non-degree granting school.The 2020 tuition & fees of The Salon Professional Academy-Fargo is $17,790 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into The Salon Professional Academy-Fargo.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, The Salon Professional Academy-Fargo tuition and fees are $17,790 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at The Salon Professional Academy-Fargo. Total 6,106 students are attending The Salon Professional Academy-Fargo and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,680 and 29 students received grants of scholarship aid (0.56% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending The Salon Professional Academy-Fargo and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
|Address||4377 15th Ave South, Fargo, ND 58103|
The Salon Professional Academy-Fargo offers 4 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||2||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
The Salon Professional Academy-Fargo does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- How many colleges require recommendations in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in North Dakota?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in North Dakota?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Dakota?