Acceptance Rate 73 %
SAT Average 1,275
Tuition & Fees $44,380
Student Population 2,315
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $18,470
Kettering University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Flint, Michigan. It is a Master's College and University (medium programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $44,380 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 2,315 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 73% and the graduation rate is 63% last year.
The salary after graduation from Kettering University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $78,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Kettering University are $44,380. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $15,252 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Kettering. The acceptance rate of Kettering is 73% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 21%. The average graduation rate is 63% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $18,470 and 97% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,315 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Kettering offers 26 major programs through online and on-site education where 11 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||4||4|
Kettering University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,240)
Kettering University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Michigan?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Michigan?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Michigan?