Graduate Program 5 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 1 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 641
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $12,366
Lakeland University offers 5 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 1 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). Total 641 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Lakeland and 173 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $12,366. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Lakeland University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (5 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (1 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$12,366|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||641 graduate students|
173 enrolled in online courses
It offers 5 graduate programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's and Post-MS Certificate degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||4||1|
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $12,366 at Lakeland University. The 2022 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 3.00% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$10,962||$11,286||$12,006||$12,366|
At Lakeland University, 641 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 194 male and 447 female students. By attendance status, there are 103 full-time and 538 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Lakeland University, 173 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 349 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 641 students.
|In Some Online Classes||349|
|Not In Online Classes||119|
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Wisconsin?