Total Enrollment 2,511
There are 2,511 students including 1,787 undergraduate and 724 graduate students at Lakeland University for academic year 2019-2020. By attending status, there are 917 full-time and 1,594 part-time students with gender distribution of 988 male and 1,523 female students. Lakeland University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 190 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Lakeland University has a total enrollment of 2,511 with a gender distribution of 39.35% male (988 students) and 60.65% female (1,523 students). There are 768 male and 1,019 female students in undergraduate school and 220 male and 504 female students are attending graduate school at Lakeland University.
Lakeland University has 917 full-time and 1,594 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 803 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 984 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 114 students are full-time and 610 are part-time students.
At Lakeland University, 283 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 747 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 2,511 students. In undergraduate schools, 696 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 334 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||747||511||236|
|Not In Online Classes||1,481||1,091||390|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Lakeland University. There are 45 American Indian/Native American, 1,855 White, 182 Black/African American, 100 Asian, 154 Hispanic, 3 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 51 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||45||11||34|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||3||2||1|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Lakeland University.
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Wisconsin?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Wisconsin?