Tuition & Fees $19,339
Student Population 99
Lancaster Theological Seminary is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The 2021 tuition & fees are $19,339 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 99 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $19,670 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Lancaster Theological Seminary. A total of 99 students is attending .
Student Population for Lancaster Theological Seminary is 99
Lancaster Theological Seminary offers 5 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||3||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Lancaster Theological Seminary offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Pennsylvania?