Tuition & Fees $10,373
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,486
Graduation Rate 28 %
Laramie County Community College (LCCC) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Cheyenne, Wyoming. It is a Associate's - Public Rural-serving Large by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Laramie County Community College is $4,433 for Wyoming residents and $10,373 for out-of-state students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into LCCC.
The salary after graduation from Laramie County Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $39,300. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Laramie County Community College tuition and fees are $4,433 for Wyoming residents and $10,373 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at LCCC. Total 6,106 students are attending LCCC and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,486 and 44 students received grants of scholarship aid (0.86% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending LCCC and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
|Address||1400 E College Dr, Cheyenne, WY 82007-3299|
|Net Price Calculator||www.lccc.wy.edu/services/financialAid|
LCCC offers 144 major programs through online and on-site education where 34 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||25||11|
|One but less than two years certificate||28||7|
Laramie County Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,440)
Laramie County Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Wyoming?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Wyoming?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Wyoming?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Wyoming?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Wyoming?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Wyoming?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Wyoming?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Wyoming?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Wyoming?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Wyoming?