Tuition & Fees $10,270
Student Population 1,438
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,416
Graduation Rate 44 %
Northwest College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Powell, Wyoming. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $4,330 for Wyoming residents and $10,270 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,438 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Northwest College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $37,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Northwest College are $4,330 for Wyoming residents and $10,270 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Northwest. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,416 and 59% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,438 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Northwest College is 44 %
Transfer-out Rate for Northwest College is 15 %
Retention Rate for Northwest College is 61 %
Student Population for Northwest College is 1,438
Student to Faculty Ratio for Northwest College is 12 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
12 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,416 at Northwest College.
Financial Aid Amount
Northwest offers 66 major programs through online and on-site education where 3 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||7||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||6||0|
Northwest College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,590)
Northwest College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Wyoming?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Wyoming?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Wyoming?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Wyoming?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Wyoming?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Wyoming?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Wyoming?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Wyoming?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Wyoming?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Wyoming?