Tuition & Fees $10,210
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,203
Graduation Rate 44 %
Northwest College (Northwest) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Powell, Wyoming. It is a Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Northwest College is $4,270 for Wyoming residents and $10,210 for out-of-state students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into Northwest.
The salary after graduation from Northwest College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $37,200. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Northwest College tuition and fees are $4,270 for Wyoming residents and $10,210 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Northwest. Total 6,106 students are attending Northwest and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,203 and 61 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.19% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending Northwest and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
|Address||231 W 6th St, Powell, WY 82435|
|Net Price Calculator||www.nwc.edu/calculator|
Northwest offers 67 major programs through online and on-site education where 3 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||8||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||5||0|
Northwest College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,590)
Northwest College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Wyoming?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Wyoming?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Wyoming?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Wyoming?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Wyoming?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Wyoming?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Wyoming?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Wyoming?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Wyoming?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Wyoming?