Tuition & Fees $4,480
Student Population 10,181
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,328
Graduation Rate 18 %
Laredo College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Laredo, Texas. It is an Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $3,280 for Texas residents and $4,480 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 10,181 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Laredo College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $35,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Laredo College are $3,280 for Texas residents and $4,480 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Laredo. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,328 and 51% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 10,181 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 27 to 1.
Laredo offers 51 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||14||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||19||0|
Laredo College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Laredo College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?