Laredo College is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 2 Institutional, 4 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1957 - Current|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Estimated||7/1/2004 - Current|
Laredo College has 4 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Estimated)||12/1/1973 - Current|
|American Occupational Therapy Association, Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education|
|Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) - Programs leading to an associate degree||Accredited (Actual)||4/1/1998 - Current|
|American Physical Therapy Association, Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education|
|Physical Therapy (PTA) - Programs for the physical therapist assistant||Accredited (Actual)||3/30/1988 - Current|
|Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology|
|Radiologic Technology (RAD) - Programs for radiographers||Accredited (Actual)||5/1/1975 - Current|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?